Why Chrysalis Editorial?
First, we believe you will get the highest quality of service and our very best effort, regardless of your project’s needs. But we’ll let our clients’ endorsements testify to that.
Second, with many companies you won’t have the chance to communicate directly with the person who reviews your manuscript. Chrysalis Editorial gives you the opportunity to work one-on-one, and no matter what your project, it is given thorough, individual attention. The comments you receive are specific to your piece alone, and you can always contact us with your questions and concerns.
The third reason you should choose Chrysalis? Experience. Herta has been an editor for over 20 years, and through Chrysalis she has been helping people achieve their writing goals since 2007.
Which service is right for me?
- You have written a novel, or part of one, and want some feedback.
- You have an idea for a writing project, or have started one, and you want it completed but don’t have time to do it.
- You simply want to become a better writer.
- You have an idea for or have started a project but you need someone to work with you through the process.
- Your manuscript has been through a rigorous revision process, it is final, and you need someone to review it for grammar and typographical errors.
- You have a novel or memoir that you think is ready to be published and you want to know your options: Do you need or want an agent? Do you want a traditional publisher? Do you want to self-publish? Are there publishing houses that accept manuscripts without an agent? We’ll help guide you through the decision-making process.
You have agents and publishers in mind, but you need help crafting a letter or proposal describing your book.